No need for aprons or wipeable table cloths.
I stumbled across this activity when I was on one of my late night Pinterest jaunts and it is amazing fun for all age groups. Here’s the link to my inspiration.
- Put a piece of paper or card in a plastic wallet.
- Squirt some dollops of paint inside.
- Seal up the wallet with tape (make sure there are no gaps!).
- Let the fun begin!
Any type of painting can help a child learn and develop. It allows them to express themselves, use their imaginations, learn colours, develop hand eye coordination and fine tune motor skills. Plus it’s so much fun!
- I stick the plastic wallet down so it can’t move around. You can stick it to the floor, a table, a door or some plastic sheeting.
- I usually squirt a lot of paint in the wallet as this makes it extra squishy which I think is much more fun!
- Sharp nails can rip the plastic wallet and cause the paint to leak.